Lumbar Support Cushion
Two models of a back support cushion which curve vertically and horizontally. Back-Eze Mark II is more contoured with larger side “wings” than the Back-Eze Standard cushion.
- The vertical curve helps the spine to maintain the correct “S” shape (lumbar lordosis). The horizontal curve gives firm, gentle support against “rolling” of the body left or right.
- Back-Eze may be used whether sitting or lying. For best results it should be used against a fairly flat, firm surface. It should always be placed in the hollow of the back with the thin end towards the shoulders.
- The cushion is made from high resilience polyurethane, which maintains its correct shape at all times.
- The cover is a stretch fabric of a synthetic material, which is easy to sponge and keep clean.
- An optional harness strap attaches the cushion to a chair back (vertically or horizontally).
- The Standard model suits most people and is recommended for use in a car. The Mark II is for a larger user and also suits people with a smaller curve is their lower back.
- Width 360mm x Depth 340mm