The ‘AVRIL’ chair
The result of Back Centre’s knowledge of what people need and want in seating. We know that people want comfort, good back support and value for money. We also know that people need different seat sizes, backrest heights and backrest contours, The result is the Avril chair. On-trend design, amazing comfort and superior ergonomics – a combination rarely seen in chairs. Exclusive to Back Centre and proudly named after Back Centre’s now retired, longest standing employee.
The Avril chair has what you need:
- Upholstered in Warwick Onyx, other colours available on request.
- * Vinyl finish available, special order only, item is not stocked and will be ordered in.
- 4 Seat Sizes, Compact, Coccyx Cut out Seat, Large (ergo) and extra large, both with seat slide to give even more seat size options.
- Gel memory foam pump up lumbar support.
- 2 backrest sizes, medium back and high back.
- Ratchet height adjustable backrest.
- Independent adjustable seat tilt.
- Independent adjustable back tilt.
- High density polyurethane moulded foams.
- Optional extra Height & Width adjustable arms.
- Superior heavy duty gas lift.
- 10yr Warranty.
- 160kg weight rating.
- 8hrs indicative use.
- Black nylon base, polished aluminium base an optional extra.
- Alternative castor options available as an add on.
|Indicative User Weight Rating:||160kg|
|Back Size:||High Back: H525mm x W460mm overall
Medium Back: H435mm x W445mm overall
Ratchet back height adjustment: 80mm
|Seat Size:||Compact: W475mm x D460mm
Coccyx Cut out Ergo (Large): W525mm x D480mm
Coccyx Cut out Extra Large: W525mm x D530mm
Ergo (Large): W525mm x D480mm
Extra Large: W525mm x D530mm
|Seat Height:||Compact: 440mm-570mm
Extra Large: 470mm-600mm
|Seat Slide Adjustment Range:||50mm|
|Seat Depth Range:||Compact Ergo with seat slide : 420mm-470mm
Ergo with seat slide: 460mm-510mm
Extra Large with seat slide: 480mm-530mm
|Tilt Angle||Seat Tilt Angle: Forward -5° Backward +6°
Back Tilt Angle: Forward -9° Backward +7°