The Complete Sleeper Original Memory Foam pillow is a soft version of the Complete Sleeper range.
It is sold and recommended throughout Australia by Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, and many more health professionals. It is regarded as the perfect memory foam cervical neck support pillow. With its multiple adjustability options and unique ability to suit many different body shapes. Therapeutic Pillow the makers of the Complete Sleeper are proud to be Australian made & Australian owned. You can trust the quality, design, and reputation of our products.
The Complete Sleeper features ‘higher’ and ‘lower’ sides as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping. the pillow’s clever design encourages side sleeping which enhances breathing, which may also be helpful in minimising light snoring. Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder when side sleeping to slip snugly under pillow.
- Australia’s most loved and recommended pillow
- Head and neck are cushioned and supported during sleep
- Designed to help alleviate and avoid neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both ‘new’ and ‘old’ injuries
- Foam ‘noodles’ in corefoam surface can be removed to make for an even softer surface
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns
- Pillow’s contour may help minimise light snoring by enhancing the airway through encouraging better spinal alignment
- Channels in the corefoam surface, combined with the open-weave inner cover, allow air to circulate, for cooler, healthier sleep
- TGA Listed: Yes
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number: No.174455 Device: Pillow
- Size: 38 cm wide x 52 cm long x 14 cm & 12 cm high
- Foam: 100% Australian made open cell visco elastic memory foam
- Cover: Open weave soft polyester
- Country of Manufacture: Australian Made