Ergorest forearm support is designed to provide support for the forearm and relieve muscle strain and tension from the neck and shoulder area. The users arm glides freely in a semi-weightless state with virtually no lateral resistance.
Conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) and back pain can be minimised by the correct use of Ergorest as part of an ergonomically designed arrangement.
- Suitable for use in the office, industrial applications, including data entry and light factory assembling tasks
- Great for hobbies and crafts that require fine detail work
- Ergorest is made of aluminium alloy and polyamid, the pad is upholstered with genuine leather
- Height adjustment ensures optimum operation for keyboarding and mouse use
- Easily attaches to most desks from 15 to 43mm thickness with adjustable desk clamp
(Price is for single side only)