Avoids forearm twisting for comfort and good health: The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture that generally avoids forearm twisting. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, said the Evoluent VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
Comfortable and easy to use: The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
Improved thumb rest
The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
Now two thumb buttons
A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
Extended lip prevents rubbing
An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
Adjustable laser sensor
Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
Pointer speed indicators
Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
Lighted Evoluent logo
The logo is pure eye candy. The illumination turns off when the system is in sleep mode to conserve notebook battery power.
Powerful and intuitive driver
Evoluent Mouse Manager for Windows provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
|Size:||W7.6cm x L11.7cm x H7.6cm|
USB or PS/2 connection required
- Includes driver for Windows XP Pro, XP Home, Vista 32, Windows 7 for programming all 5 buttons
- Freeware driver for Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit), XP x64, 2003, and 2000 (www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm)
- USB only; not compatible with PS2 adapters. May be compatible with some USB KVM switches but it is not guaranteed
- 2 buttons and a scroll wheel in OS 10 or higher. (A Third party driver available for extra cost at www.usboverdrive.com enables all buttons)
- USB connection required
Linux and UNIX:
- 3 buttons without a driver; USB port required