The Evoluent keyboard’s numeric keypad is uniquely on the left side to let you put the mouse much closer.
Your reach to the mouse is greatly reduced for a more relaxed arm position.
A conventional keyboard forces you to frequently move your right hand from the mouse to the keyboard to press Enter, Del, Page Up, Page Down, Backspace, Home and End.
Evoluent’s keyboard has these often-used keys duplicated on both sides.
The left side navigation and numeric keys may be operated with your left hand to reduce reaching for them while using a right-hand mouse.
The shortcut keys on many keyboards, such as opening web browsers and email, are embedded in other keys. Accessing them requires simultaneously pressing Fn and the shortcut key with two hands.
The Evoluent keyboard has dedicated Windows shortcut keys that are accessed with one touch.
Other Features and Benefits
▪ Full size arrows, Del, F keys, Ctrl, Alt, Page Up, Page Down, Home and End keys.
▪ Tactile bumps on often used keys such as Ctrl, Del, Home, Page Down, and down arrow to aid operation by touch.
▪ High quality scissor key mechanisms with crisp action and no key cap wobble.
▪ Part number: R3K
▪ Connectivity: Wired USB
▪ Dimensions: Width – 15.9″ / 40.3 cm, Depth – 6.7″ / 17.1 cm, Height – 0.8″ / 2.0 cm, Weight – 24.8 oz / 704 g
▪ Compatibility: Windows, Unix, Linux and others that recognize the Num Lock key. Not compatible with Mac. The top row of shortcut keys only work in Windows. No driver download necessary.
There are no reviews yet.
Not that bad
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.