The GoldTouch Mouse is based on the shape of the original GoldTouch Mouse, leveraging the same patented slope angles specified by ergonomists and health safety professionals.
Primary changes to the design:
- Overall size increase by approximately 10 in length, width and height
- Replaced the thumb-scroll with a scroll wheel on top of the mouse
- Rubberised, concave thumb area added to increase mouse control, and to support undersized and over-sized hands and fingers
- Optical tracking system to increase mouse accuracy
- Left or Right Hand Wired
- Right Hand Bluetooth Wireless
Ergonomic design supports the hand in a naturally sloping angle that places the wrist in a neutral position.
There is no need to adapt to a radically new mouse orientation to gain ergonomic benefits. Unlike mice and joysticks that require a completely vertical orientation of the hand, the GoldTouch Ergonomic mouse positions the hand and wrist in a naturally sloping angle. The user is immediately oriented to the shape and angle of the mouse, and is therefore, immediately productive.