The Gregory Inca Ergonomic Office Chair range has a unique dual density posture support system is recognised by ergonomic consultants, occupational health and medical professionals as providing the best solution for improved posture support and comfort. Gregory office chairs have a well deserved reputation for excellence in design, comfort, longevity and adjustability. Back Centre finds that Gregory chairs are frequently prescribed by occupational therapists and physiotherapists working in the field of workplace injury prevention and management.
- Free Float adjustment mechanism with three levers for independent adjustment of seat height, seat angle and back tilt
- Seat base can be tilted forward beyond horizontal and features a waterfall front edge to maximise blood circulation in the thighs and legs
- Adjustable backrest tilt (forward/back) provides permanent contact support to your back
- Lumbar support height on the backrest has 6 positions (over 80mm) and is easily adjusted via an in-built ratchet mechanism
- All adjustments are easily done while seated in a straight position and eliminate any twisting of the upper torso
Armrests are optional but as they are height adjustable knocking the desk or being unable to sit close to the desk is never a problem.
Gregory’s extra deep foam makes the seat much more comfortable than most other chairs. The seat has a distinctive ‘split’ across it; due to softer foam at the back. This softer foam gives better distribution of the higher pressure on this area. The softer foam also helps the user to feel secure and stable when the seat is tilted downward – whereas in some chairs this position feels like sitting on a slippery dip.
Call us for a trial of Gregory Inca chair today!
- Drafting height with 265mm gas lift and kickring – height of chair when at its highest point is 800mm from floor to base of seat
- Manufactured in Australia
- Optional adjustable arms
- Medium or high back
- Small or medium seat
- Dual Density Posture Support ergonomic seat technology
- 3-lever independent mechanism
- Adjustable seat height, seat tilt and back angle
- Moulded Polypropylene back outer
- Anti-slip ratchet back height adjustment
- GECA & AFRDI level 6 Certified
- 10yr Warranty
- 160kg Weight Rating
- Fabric finish black, others available on request, additional cost may apply.
- Alternative castor options available as an add on.
|Back Height Range:||Med: 400-460
|Back Width:||Med: W415
|Seat Size:||Small: W460 x D460
Med: W480 x D495