The Standing Desk revolutionises work comfort & health. Just assemble, plug in and you are ready to work in comfort.
The desk you choose depends on the required lift capacity, size and function. The ConSet series has a wide variety of desk frame styles, sizes and tops which means no matter what design you choose, you will have an ergonomic and stylish workstation.
Top is available in Beech, white.
Frame colour: White
ConSet desks offer a healthy ergonomic solution if you have concerns or problems over the increasing cases of repetitive stress and back problems associated with intense computer use. Our desks complement your body and adjust to your specific needs. A Conset Electric Height Adjustable desk makes it possible for you to change your working position simply by pressing a button.
By changing your working position often you avoid one sided repeated wear on your muscles and joints.
There are a number of opinions about the correct positioning of your desk combined with your chair. All experts do agree that the most important thing is to change your working position often.
Rules of Thumb for Choosing Your Standing Desk:
The table must be height adjustable so that it can be adjusted to the individual and make it possible to place a screen, keyboard and mouse in the appropriate height
- The table must be deep enough for the keyboard and monitor can be placed at the optimum distance to the user. Additional depth may be needed if documents are on a document holder which is positioned between the keyboard and monitor
- The table must be wide enough to have adequate area for all types of work; computer, reading and writing etc
- Underneath the table the construction should leave space for the legs to be moved freely
Why Standing Desk?
Results show significant decreases in the severity of musculoskeletal discomfort for many body regions. Alternating between sitting and standing at work benefits health and productivity.
Adjustable standing desk allow companies to easily fit the workspace to people of different heights and body types as well and those with specific needs and back problems.
Electric Height Adjustable standing desk are beneficial where workstations are shared, ensuring that every worker can have a suitable height desk.
Employers investing in electric sit-stand desks are realising great advantages. Employees that are happier, healthier and more productive translates into cost savings and an improved working environment.
- Increased productivity, lower absenteeism, fewer claims
- Prolonged sitting is known to cause back pain, musculoskeletal and circulatory problems
- Regularly varying posture solves this problem but requires stopping desk work
- Standing desk Desks can solve this problem in seconds
- Work can continue while the body benefits from the change in posture
- Standing improves spinal posture, reduces low back disc pressures, varies joint positions, uses lower body muscles and increases leg blood flow
- Quick and precise adjustments
- Desk solution for tall and short people
- Allows work stations to be easily shared; personalised settings in just seconds
- Ideal for those with back or neck pain, or stiffness
- A powerful high quality Bosch electric motor changes the desk height from a sit to stand position with a quiet touch of a button operation
- Size, shape & colour combinations to suit your office decor
- Floor levellers
- Flat packed
- Frame colour: White
- Desktop Colour: White or Beech
- Mechanism: 501-33
- Height Range 665-1160