The ConSet medium standing desk is one of our newest frames, it is a great looking contemporary electric desk frame with a stylish and elegant design and a 3 step leg for greater
At the heart of the standing desk is the reliable ConSet motor, Conset have been building electric height adjustable standing desks for over 15 years, and the ConSet motors have a well-earned reputation for reliability, backed with a 5 year* manufacturer’s warranty on the frame, motor and electrics.
Top is available in Beech, white, Oyster grey (call for a price) and Parchment (call for a price).
ConSet medium standing desk is quiet and strong, with 100kg lifting capacity and a 600mm lift stroke. These frames are very Quick to assemble, our assembly video shows how easy it is to assemble the desk in around 3 minutes.
The standing desk revolutionises work comfort & health. Just assemble, plug in and you are ready to work in comfort.
The medium standing desk you choose depends on the required lift capacity, size and function. The ConSet series has a wide variety of desk frame styles, sizes and tops which means no matter what design you choose, you will have an ergonomic and stylish workstation.
ConSet desks offer a healthy ergonomic solution if you have concerns or problems over the increasing cases of repetitive stress and back problems associated with intense computer use. Our desks complement your body and adjust to your specific needs. A ConSet Electric Height Adjustable desk makes it possible for you to change your working position simply by pressing a button.
There are a number of opinions about the correct positioning of your desk combined with your chair. All experts do agree that the most important thing is to change your working position often.
Rules of Thumb for Choosing Your Standing Desk
- The table must be height adjustable so that it can be adjusted to the individual and make it possible to place a screen, keyboard and mouse in the appropriate height
- The table must be deep enough for the keyboard and monitor can be placed at the optimum distance to the user
- Additional depth may be needed if documents are on a document holder which is positioned between the keyboard and monitor
- The table must be wide enough to have adequate area for all types of work; computer, reading and writing etc
- Underneath the table the construction should leave space for the legs to be moved freely
Why Standing Desk?
Results show significant decreases in the severity of musculoskeletal discomfort for many body regions. Alternating between sitting and standing at work benefits health and productivity.
Adjustable standing desks allow companies to easily fit the workspace to people of different heights and body types as well and those with specific needs and back problems. Electric Height Adjustable desks are beneficial where workstations are shared, ensuring that every worker can have a suitable height desk. Employers investing in electric sit-stand desks are realising great advantages. Employees that are happier, healthier and more productive translates into cost savings and an improved working environment.
- Increased productivity, lower absenteeism, fewer claims
- Increased comfort at work leads to happier staff
- Prolonged sitting is known to cause back pain, musculoskeletal and circulatory problems
- Regularly varying posture solves this problem but requires stopping desk work
- Standing Desks can solve this problem in seconds
- Work can continue while the body benefits from the change in posture
- Standing improves spinal posture, reduces low back disc pressures, varies joint positions, uses lower body muscles and increases leg blood flow
- Quick and precise adjustments
- Desk solution for tall and short people
- Allows work stations to be easily shared; personalised settings in just seconds
- Ideal for those with back or neck pain, or stiffness
- A powerful high quality Bosch electric motor changes the desk height from a sit to stand position with a quiet touch of a button operation
- Size, shape & colour combinations to suit your office decor
- Modesty panel in charcoal
- Floor levellers
- Flat packed
- Mechanism: 501-43
- Height Range 615-1250
- The desk frames can be assembled by the end user, if they are a bit handy.
- Back Centre can deliver and install your desk in Metro Adelaide at an extra charge.
- Otherwise we suggest you use an assembly service such as Install2U. We are not associated with Install2U but have found them to provide a good service. They service most of the country. Their contact: http://www.install2u.com.au/ Mobile: 1300-417-571
|Frame Lifting Capacity:||100kg|