OPC Unimouse – Designed with you in mind
Posture variation is the cornerstone of ergonomics, which is why the Unimouse has been designed so that you can explore its 4 friction-based points of articulation to find your own unique comfort.
OPC Unimouse – 35 degrees of true adjustability
The patented articulating hinge allows you to adjust the angle of body tilt anywhere between 35-70 degrees. It features a friction-based system for an experience that is simple, yet stable in any position
OPC Unimouse – Revolutionary design
The ATS (Articulating Thumb Support) eliminates harmful gripping and pinching of the CMC (basal) joint and helps to reduce RSI. The tri-axis thumb rest accommodates hand width with ease and allows you to relax your grip in any position, regardless of your hand size and shape.
OPC Unimouse – Maximum precision
With a state of the art Pixart (PMW3330) sensor, it provides seamless performance on almost any surface at a working distance of up 8 meters, while ten cursor speed selections let you work at your own pace.
OPC Unimouse – Clicking with Unimouse
- Adjustable Tilt: Patented articulating hinge allows you to adjust the angle of body tilt anywhere between 35-70 degrees.
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Unimouse features 6 programmable buttons (Left, Middle, Right, Scroll Click, Forward, Back).
- ATS: Articulating Thumb Support – Adjustable thumb rest allows you to accommodate any hand size to provide help reduce grip pressure and pain.
- 10 Cursor Speeds: Quickly adjust the speed of your mouse with 10 built-in cursor speeds ranging from 800 to 2800.
* May vary based on user and computing conditions