Back Centre can usually replace worn castors on site in Adelaide however you can also replace castors yourself and following are the castor types that we have available:
- hard nylon castors are recommended for chairs that do not require any special requirements
- used mainly on carpet surfaces or plastic mats
- when weight is removed from the chair the castors will have resistance.
- when weight is applied to the chair, the castors are free
Self Locking Castors
- when weight is applied to the chair the castors will lock and resist movement
- when weight is removed from the chair the castors are free and the chair can move
Soft Tread PU Castors
- polyurethane castors are recommended for polished floors
- are softer than the standard castor
- stoppers on chairs used instead of castors
- recommended when the chair is not required to move.